MY TOP 5 SA DJS


It is SPRING and for many, that only means more time outside and a lot of PARTYING!! I myself do a lot of parties( UHM... I mean that's my job). Although I get guest listed at a lot of parties, I don't go to everyone of them, I am a very choosy guy I could add. But then if you throwing a party in your neighbourhood and want me to grace ya with my presence, make sure you call these djs to bring the vibe. Now these mofo's sure know how to hold it down. I'm sorry if ya ain't a big hip hop fan, but I'm so into hip hop my best 5 are actually hip hop djs. Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you my 5 top SA djs:


5) Biz


4) C-live


3) Khenzhero


2) Dimplez


1) My number one goes to MILKSHAKE


Ah, these boys are tops man. If ya heard these boys play, then most probably ya'll will know why they make my top 5. If not, then make sure ya go out to check them out and come report back to me on how they did.


PEACE YA'LL!!

1 comment:

  1. I've heard C-live and Kenzhero play they were tight even though it was a while back, I havent heard the others play. But I've been hearing a lot of great things about your number 1 DJ Milkshake, so tell me what is it for you that sets him apart from everyone else amd makes you rate hi so highly?

    ReplyDelete