2009 MTV VMA WINNERS


Yo, the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards were just insane- Not your mediocre kinda awards. I could say that they are the best I have seen in a minute, but ya know that is how MTV gets downs.


I definitely enjoyed every bit of it, from the red carpet to the big show iself (including the Tracy Morgan and Emiem short series spoofs), from the Kanye West stunt with Taylor Swift, to the MJ tribute- It was definitely great time spent.

Gree Day, Beyonce and my personal favourite Lady Gaga scooped the most awards, each taking a set of three awards. The most splendid performance I could say was from rapper Jay-Z and songwriter-singer Alicia Keys, performing my favourite track from the Blueprint 3.


There is to much to tell and so little time, if ya didn't catch the VMA's, I really don't know that you were thinking!!


But then because I love ya so much and won't leava ya hanging, let me help ya and tell ya the winners:


VIDEO OF THE YEAR
Beyonce – “Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)”

BEST NEW ARTIST
Lady GaGa – “Poker Face”

BEST MALE VIDEO
T.I. featuring Rihanna – “Live Your Life”

BEST FEMALE VIDEO
Taylor Swift – “You Belong With Me”

BEST HIP HOP VIDEO
Eminem – “We Made You”

BEST POP VIDEO
Britney Spears – “Womanizer”
BEST ROCK VIDEOGreen Day – “21 Guns”

BEST CHOREOGRAPHY
Beyonce – “Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)”

BEST DIRECTION
Green Day – “21 Guns”

BEST EDITING
Beyonce – “Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)”

BEST SPECIAL EFFECTS
Lady Gaga – “Paparazzi”

BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY
Green Day – “21 Guns”

BEST ART DIRECTION
Lady Gaga – “Paparazzi”

BREAKTHROUGH VIDEO
Matt & Kim – “Lessons Learned”

BEST VIDEO (THAT SHOULD HAVE WON A MOONMAN)
Beastie Boys – “Sabotage"


Next time, I wanna be there in personal sitting next to Diddy and Jigga.
HALLA!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yo this is a good piece, well done u guys!
    keep em coming we gonna make it beeeeeeeeeeeeeg!

    ReplyDelete