DARK OR BLUE




Uhm... no this ain't no mistake... I actually meant Dark or Blue, not Black or Blue. Dark or Blue is the new album from the SAMA award winning hip hop group, TEARGAS, which just dropped yesterday( Although I didn't get it when I went to the store).



To this time, I've only heard one track from this album, and I won't say how I feel about it. But then I feel that the hype behind this album wasn't created. I bet there are a lot of fanatics who don't know about the album. Even though I spent about 30 minutes with them about 3 weeks ago, I wasn't hinted about it. Here is a tutorial lesson for ya guys... Start marketing the album before it drops, not 2 weeks to the SAMA.


Anyway, anyhow, I truly wasn't impressed with WAFA WAFA. I definitely think their first album was tops. But I ain't letting hope go, I really think that Dark or Blue might just come out right, I mean artists give their best in times of recession. K.O. , Ntukza and Ma-E, I got your back homies( No Homo).

Go buy your copy now, I won't say at your nearest music store cos my local doesn't have.


No comments:

Post a Comment