I want the money, money and the cars,the cars and the clothes, the hoes I suppose! That’s what’s on every youth’s mind these days, the desire to have all these weird (don’t get me wrong) but wonderful things collectively was inspired by one of the fastest growing hip hop artist’s in the world at the moment, Drizzy Drake Rogers, I’m not writing this piece in order to promote or give drake some shine, no, he’s got enough of that already, I mean the dude’s got music videos for mixtape tracks for goodness sakes, I’m writing this to express my desire’s, AND POSSIBLY YOURS not through a song, a poem, a diary, or anything of that nature, I’m doing it through what the leather jacket, black glasses, all American bad boy lil wayne likes to call recycling, (if you don’t know what the street definition of recycling is, you’ll have to wait for another one of O’S SLANGUAGE tutorials) anyway back to business, and what I also like to call visualization, and what that is people, is seeing things that you want as already yours and Knowing that they will come to you at need and letting them come, and not fretting and worrying about them. not thinking about your lack of them but Thinking of them as yours, as belonging to you, as already in your possession, and believe me you’ll get them. Look at me for instance, I wanted you to read this, I thought about it, and now you are reading it! SO, for now I want the money, money and the cars, cars and the clothes, the hoes, I suppose!

No comments:

Post a Comment