BONANG THE BRAND


Jerry Yang was once quoted saying, “On the outside, Yahoo is a fun and irreverent place, but on the inside we are extremely competitive.” Moreover, in the same manner, you can quote me saying… “On the outside Bonang is a fun, loving and confident person, yet on the inside, she is hard working, competitive and even more loving to herself and the ones around her.”

I had the prestigious privilege to be invited to Bonang’s website launch yesterday (March 10, 2010). The so-ever-so beautiful LIVE VJ/ YFM DJ had requested that this be a closed event as I could imagine hundreds of the fans rushing to pat her shoulder in the not so large venue, Mibar. It was however very lovely to see her closest friends in her personal life and in the industry show her much support.

Moving to business now. Bonang is a brand. The 23-year-old down to earth celebrity has most definitely done did it again. How does one get to excel in everything she tries? Well the answer is simple… Miss B* doesn’t try… she goes HARD!!

We had the opportunity to see the website go live. What I really like about this site is that it is personal. I believe and trust that it is the real Miss B* and not what her publicists want to her to be. Furthermore, she does not only let out just one side of her, you can get to know the “TV Bonang”, the “Radio Bonang” and even my favourite… the “Model Bonang”. With all the info you can get from there, the photographs taken and the colours, you can see that she has made it her personal space.

We also introduced to her new handbag collection. Yeah, they looked too fabulous; exactly what I would like my girl to wear. Coming in different colours and sizes, I was impressed at the designs. Now do not get me wrong, I am not a handbag collector, but if I were to start collecting handbags for fun, then Bonang’s range would come in first.

This was one of the most chilled launches I had gone to. It was really impressive and big up to the organizers for putting together such an awesome event.

Make sure you peep that website: www.bonangmatheba.com

No comments:

Post a Comment