50 Cent Makes Controversial Remarks About Beyonce & Rihanna



G-Unit leader 50 Cent may have stirred up some controversy by claiming he would marry Jay-Z's wife, Beyonce, if given the opportunity and have unprotected sex with her.



In addition to Beyonce, 50 also said he would not mind being romantically linked with Lady Gaga and Rihanna.


"I would kiss Beyonce, Lady Gaga and Rihanna," he said in an interview when asked which he would kiss, marry and avoid amongst the threesome. "I would marry Beyonce, Lady Gaga and Rihanna in Africa, I'd have 3 wives! And I would avoid wearing condoms and have really big families! I think it's hot [the 'Telephone' video]. But there's a shot in the video in the diner that's just breasts. And it looks great, but if I shot the same shot in my music video, they would make me edit that immediately."



Fif is crazy for this...i wonder what he's tryin to sell. does he hav an album comin up or a movie. but then we kno wen fif goes at ppl he tryin to get money.

No comments:

Post a Comment