CHRIS BROWN MATURES ON GRAFFITI


Yeah. first of all I gots to agree with the title of this article. Chris Brown real did mature on his latest project. The one thing Chris Brown aimed to do on his Graffiti album was to explore his creativity and writing talents. The “Crawl” singer explained how he’s grown as an artist.


"Creatively, definitely my writing. I think being able to write more songs and focus on putting my thoughts and feelings into words, especially with the lyric and melody. That wasn’t my biggest challenge but it was the thing I learned the most off of this album because I wrote on ever song. So it was kinda just me really feeling that vibe.”


Brown has chosen "Pass Out" as the third official single from his album. Graffiti is in stores now, and believe me, he ain't trying to sell it for 99cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment