CANIBUS RETURNS WITH NEW ALBUM

wow, I think that he is way better than Jigga. He had the chance to be the best rapper alive, and he screwed it up. He is still my favourite rapper and I dare you to battle him- You won't come out alive. Who am I talking about?? Yeah Yeah Yeah... my boy Can-I-bust.

According to BallerStatus.com, Canibus is currently putting the finishing touches on his upcoming album, Melatonin Magik. The lyricist, who previously beefed with LL Cool J, has recorded an Eminem diss track called “Air Strike (Pop Killer).” The follow-up to 2007's For Whom the Beat Tolls will drop on February 9th.

And now I got a surprise for ya all. Because you have been loyal to this blog, you can sample the album before it comes out! To do so, head to:
http://www.rbc-records.com/Melatonin_Magik.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment