KHLOE KARDASHIAN FEELS "BLESSED" ABOUT WEDDING


Days after marrying L.A. Lakers star Lamar Odom in Beverly Hills, Khloe Kardashian is sharing her excitement about the wedding with her fans. In a blog post on her site, the reality-TV star is thanking her fans for all their support since the wedding on Sunday.
"I've never been so happy, and I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for all the love and support I've received," she wrote. "Thank you to everyone for all of the well wishes. I love you all!!!! I feel truly blessed."
The post also includes photos from the ceremony that are featured in the new issue of OK! magazine, and it's followed by another blog entry in which Kardashian counts down her favorite wedding movies of all time. She lists everything from "The Princess Bride" to "Father of the Bride."
"Getting married or not, I always love wedding movies!" she wrote. "There are so many genres — happy, sad, romantic or funny, I love them all!"
While Khloe's been blogging about her newlywed bliss, sister Kim Kardashian has taken to her blog to quell end rumors that the marriage isn't real. Earlier this week, Odom himself spoke to reporters, asserting that the wedding was legal.
"I really hate all the crazy things I have been hearing regarding their wedding not being real," Kim wrote in a blog entry that also plugs the OK! issue. "That is just crazy and untrue!!! Let Mr. and Mrs Odom enjoy being newlyweds! They are sooo freakin cute together! I love them and am so happy for them!"
Khloe's stepdad, Olympian Bruce Jenner, was on Ryan Seacrest's radio show on Wednesday and said that he was as shocked as everyone else that the pair was marrying after dating for only a month. "Well, I actually found out about it six days before it happened," he told Seacrest. "Needless to say, we were shocked."
Hmmm... I think Imma be Khloe's brother in law, watch this space!!

No comments:

Post a Comment