FROM VJ TO RAPPER??

He was appointed MTV's first Arfican VJ in October 2005. He worked his stuff well enough that the YFM management gave him a call to host his own radio show with best friend Siyabonga Ngwekazi... and now the dude has just been featured on the N'veigh's " Get your walking right remix". Sup with him?? Not only is he grabbing dem shawty's attention, but it damn seems like he is more talented than we all think he is. What's next??

When he is on stage rapping his verse, please don't yell "Sizwe" or "Siz", rather yell " ScatterBrain", cos that is his stage name. LOL, according to the free dictionary, "scatterbrain" means " A giddy or thoughtless person; one incapable of concentration or attention". LOL... I ain't commenting.


Anyway, we caught up with him a while back... just after we heard him freestyle for the first time.He has actualy been writing for a minute now and now uses his downtime to produce and write his own music, but doesn't intend on releasing an album very soon. But I can say, he spends a lot of time with peeps like Amu and Selywn, I swear we gon hear something from him very soon.


I should accept and admit, damn... he sounds fresh and got some clever lines to his lyris... I am really impressed. He told me that my boy is whack( Cos I manage an artist), although he ain't never heard him di his thing, so what you say Siz?? MEGABRAIN vs. SCATTERBRAIN, we all know who gon win.


Anyway, I'll be calling my homeboy N'veigh to get the remix playlisted on our music player.

No comments:

Post a Comment