YFM AND JAGERMEISTER PARTY -WHAT A BANGER!!!

So what do you get when you cross a YFM party, mixed with some Jagermeister(drinks and girls) at INC the club???

Hmmm...uhm... Call it a night if mayhem, stupidity, insanity, bonkers or whatever you wanna call it... everybody went BUCK WILD last night at one of the most memorable events in the 2009 calender. LIVE VJ and YFM presenter, Bonang Matheba also know as "Your girl B" was the "hostess with the mostess", already this got me all excited.

I usually don't get to a club before 11pm, but something inside kept telling me to get there at 10pm. So I did, and was very fortunate to get a splendid performance from South African rapper PRO, who did justice to that INC stage. He had the crowd jaw dropping, jumping up and down, whirling their hands and singing along to the 2007 single, Uthini Ngo Pro and his latest single, Sekele. Dancer and singer, Tembi Seete, then took over the stage with yet another impressive performance that might guarantee her a nomination for the best South African entertainer. I am grateful that I had a opportunity to witness such top-drawer performances... F--CK'N AWESOME!!

The djs also got me dancing all night long. Djs Dimplez, Mo Flava, Mac G, C-live, Black Coffee and many more are the people responsible for my sore feet. They got me dancing till the early morning and I didn't even want to leave. The best part for me was the kwaito set, which actually took everyone back to the 90's- playing some old school kwaito hits. Need I mention the stupendous set from House music icon Black Coffee?? I bet he plays that good music intentionally, with one hand, then he'll be looking at the crowd smiling. mxm... I won't lie... he burnt the house, it was definitely on F.I.R.E!!

It was also great seeing the likes of Mika Stefano, AKA, L-tido, Dj Sbu, Melanie Ramjee, Jub Jub, JR and many many more.

If you just happened to be there, between me and you, let's be honest- This was one mind-blowing event. I definitely enjoyed myself. And oh... who came up with the idea of serving ice creams and cake in a club... LMAO, i enjoyed it though. These two party animals really know how to put an event together.

Thanks to YFM and Jagermeister for inviting me to such an astounding party. The organisers did a great job and I just can't wait for the next party. YFM, 99.2... GP's Hottest Frequency indeed!!

PS: I know I didn't post pictures of this event up, but I want to pass the ball to the best photographers in town, who were taking pics all night. They'll be posting the pics up later, so go check it on www.mythunda.com

TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!!

1 comment: