KANYE TO DROP RUNAWAY FILM ON MTV





This weekend, Kanye West is scheduled to premiere his highly anticipated film, Runaway. The 40-minute long flick marks the rapper’s movie debut and will air at 8 PM ET on MTV and BET on Saturday, October 23rd. The project is designed to accompany the mogul’s long-awaited album, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, which will hit retailers on November 22nd. Visit MTV.com to learn more now!


New York Magazine reports West said of the movie, “It's the story of a phoenix fallen to Earth, and I make her my girlfriend, and people discriminate against her and eventually she has to burn herself alive and go back to her world.” He adds, “I've been feeling the idea of the phoenix. It's been in my heart for a while. It's maybe parallel to my career. I threw a Molotov cocktail on my career last year, in a way, and I had to come back as a better person.”

No comments:

Post a Comment